Hytera, a leading global provider of innovative Professional Mobile Radio (PMR) communications solutions, has recently completed a series of roadshow successively in different cities of Australia introducing new products to its local business partners. The series of new-product introduction roadshow started on August 1st in Brisbane and ended on 24th in Sydney with two medial stops in Perth and Melbourne respectively on August 8th and 15th.
During the roadshows, an array of new products were introduced to the local business partners, which includes the newly launched Multi-mode Advanced Radio, Remote Video Microphone, and digital wireless Ad hoc repeater E-Pack100.
Terry Feng, Managing Director of Hytera Australia, delivered a series of promotion plans and empowerment programs to the business partners. Sean Li, Technical Director of Hytera Australia, introduced the product features and demonstrated the new products.
Quick Reference of New Product Features-
Hytera Multi-mode Advanced Radio
1. Offers a truly convergent platform for critical voice and broadband data services.
2. Supports multi-mode communication in different scenarios, whether it's daily business operations or emergency response, broadband or narrowband, utilising the public or private network
3. The rich applications and high-level data security ensures the radio calmly handles any critical situation, improving co-operation and seamless communication.
4. The ergonomic design combined with the rugged chassis and touch-screen supports a new sensory experience to meet your diversified requirements.
Remote Video Microphone (RVM)
1. Captures, stores and shares video, audio and image evidence in the field.
2. Pairing with the Hytera Multi-mode Advanced Radio, the RVM allows you to make and receive voice communications, initiate an emergency alarm and deliver real-time video to a control center over the LTE network.
Digital Wireless Ad Hoc Repeater E-Pack100
1. It can not only be used as radio to make and receive calls, but also can create a wireless mobile ad hoc network to route voice. One E-pack functions as a radio, repeater and mesh node with one frequency, highly saving frequency resources.
2. It can be installed in a vehicle, carried by a backpack, pole-mounted or wall-mounted fairly suitable for temporary communication or indoor coverage.