Opened in the first quarter of 2017, Grand Hyatt Hotel is one of the most ambitious and luxurious hotels to rise in the Philippines and offers a 5-star accommodation in the Taguig district of Manila. Featuring a full view of the metropolis, the 66-storey premium hotel also provides guests with 461 meticulously designed guestrooms, seven culinary destinations, a high ceiling grand lobby, spa treatment, ballroom, and functions rooms with artwork showcasing Filipino Heritage.
Challenge or Demands
In daily operation and management of a hotel, administration, effective and efficient collaboration is very important amongst operation, security, emergency and other teams anytime anywhere. For this reason, the hotel management requires a two-way radio communication system that can cover every corner of the hotel and offer as many group talks as possible at the same time. Also client wants to make sure the system is in smooth and reliable operation before the hotel opening; the field test and solution will need to be delivered within a tight timeframe.
Hytera offerings include:
2-carrier DMR XPT system
Smart XPT dispatch system
Well designed in-building antenna system
1. Four simultaneous voice paths are available for users to make 4 calls at a time.
2. Full coverage inside the hotel is achieved, the five-level basement is also well covered.
3. Versatile functionalities such as SMS, voice recording, radio management, etc.
4. Facilitate daily operation and management over the smart XPT dispatch system.
5. Crystal clear voice quality
6. The cost of ownership is reduced due to the system can double the capacity using the same spectrum resources.